Immigration Property Inspection Services

If you are looking to bring a relative into the UK (Derbyshire or Nottinghamshire) and your embassy has asked for an immigration property inspection, I can conduct this. The report will include: the sponsors details and those of the person(s) seeking entry to the UK; the address and description of the property inspected; who owns and who occupies the property; whether the property is free from Category 1 hazards and poses any safety risks at the time of the inspection, and whether the property would be overcrowded by the addition of the person(s) seeking entry to the UK.

UK Entry Visa Inspection Reports may also be known as Entry Clearance Inspection Reports, Settlement Visa Reports, Immigration Accommodation Reports, Immigration Housing Survey Reports, Family Visitor Visa Reports, Dependents Visa Reports, Fiancee/Proposed Civil Partner Visa Reports or UK Border Agency Property Reports.

These reports are required to demonstrate that the proposed applicant, sponsors or those appealing against a refusal for a UK Visa, have suitable accommodation available to them upon arrival in the United Kingdom. When an application is made to the British High Commission for Entry Clearance into the United Kingdom, they will request that you:

……“Obtain an independent assessment of the number of rooms and occupants of the proposed accommodation. A report from a suitably qualified body certifying that a personal inspection has been carried out giving details of the accommodation inspected is usually acceptable for this purpose. Above all, the Entry Clearance officer must be satisfied that the accommodation will not become overcrowded within the definition of the Housing Act 1985 or that it will not contravene public health regulations.”……

Please get in touch if you require this service.